Turuya is an established pawn shop located in Tokyo founded in 1962. It takes just 30 minutes from the Center of Tokyo by taking Seibu-Shinjuku Line.
We deal finely selected luxury fashion items like bags, wallets, key cases, watches, jewelries, housewares and so on. All items we sell are genuine products.
5 min. walk from Tanashi station of Seibu-Shinjuku line
4-17-28 Tanashicho Nishi-Tokyo City Tokyo, Japan 188-0011
10:00 – 19:00
- Every Wednesday and Sunday
- Japan’s national holidays in May (called Golden Week)
- Summer holidays (in mid-Aug.)
- Year-end and new year holidays
We accept credit cards. For duty free shopping, please show your passport.
Please contact us by email before your visit to specify what you are looking for. Our staff will prepare.
* Please note Rakuten Global Market is a machine translated website of Rakuten JP shop provided by Rakuten, Inc.. Descriptions may contain grammatical errors and mistranslations.