Regarding with COVID-19, Reservation for visiting our shop is required. Please use this booking form for your visit.
Turuya is an established pawn shop located in Tokyo founded in 1962. It takes just 30 minutes from the center of Tokyo by taking Seibu-Shinjuku Line.
We deal finely selected luxury fashion items like bags, wallets, small leather goods, watches, jewelries, housewares and so on. All the items we sell are authentic.
Company Info & Address
TS Trading Co., Ltd.
4-17-28 Tanashicho Nishi-Tokyo City Tokyo, Japan 188-0011
5 min. walk from the north exit of Tanashi station (Seibu-Shinjuku line)
11:00 to 19:00 (Will be changed to 11:00 to 18:00 effective from the 1st September 2020)
- Every Wednesday and Sunday
- Japan’s national holidays in May (called Golden Week)
- Summer holidays (in mid-Aug.)
- Year-end and new year holidays
We accept following credit cards:
VISA and MASTER
For duty free shopping, please show your passport.
Please contact us by email before your visit to specify what you are looking for. Our staff will prepare.
* Please note Rakuten Global Market is a machine translated website of Rakuten JP shop provided by Rakuten, Inc.. Descriptions may contain grammatical errors and mistranslations.